- Baking soda
Baking soda will help you keep your bathtub white while helping to remove stains of all kinds, whether lime, soap, saltpeter… And if it does not remove them completely, at least it will attenuate them enough to be able to skip them with another stronger product.
Apply it following these steps:
- Sprinkle the baking soda around the bathtub, especially on the areas stained with rust.
- Next, add vinegar to the entire surface.
- Wait about half an hour for both products to penetrate well into the stains and you can get the desired effect.
- Afterwards, rub the surface with a sponge or brush, paying special attention to the stained areas.
- Finally, rinse the bathtub with plenty of water and you will see how you get a white bathtub with hardly any effort.